[OWASP-Security101] Wordpress Hacked

John Seixas seixas at solesourceinc.com
Thu Mar 17 10:40:21 UTC 2016

When you enter the website name (the URL), your web browser sends a query
to a Domain Name Server (DNS) which gives you the IP address for the server
hosting your web site. It sounds more like the DNS service has been hacked
and the incorrect IP address is being given out. Contact your hosting
service (the company that owns the server your web site is on). They are in
a better position to determine what happened and to fix it.

John R. Seixas
seixas at solesourceinc.com

214-537-6929