[OWASP-Security101] Tomcat security

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Feb 17 00:32:28 UTC 2016

The reason you use Tomcat is so you don't have to buy commercial
products. :)

Invest in the skills to harden Tomcat well and keep in updated. Or
consider a service contract with some company that has experience
hardening and keeping Tomcat patched.

And of course, this does not help your developers. You can spend a
zillion on Tomcat hardening services but one line of insecure code will
fully compromise the server. So be sure your developers write secure code.

Aloha,
Jim