[SAMM] OWASP SAMM - project reboot and change of leadership

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Jan 27 22:08:38 UTC 2013

Seba,

The statistics of contributions to this mailing list i.e. Google

  Colin - 175
  Seba - 28 note "me too" e-mails
  Bart - 19

The statistics of contributions to opensamm.org "site:opensamm.org
[Insert Name]"

  Colin - 28, also note http://www.opensamm.org/author/cwatson/
  Bart - 7
  Seba - 1

Also, I would welcome "Kuai Hinojosa" to provide list his
contributions which are not in the public domain as I am aware that
Bart has made a number of contributions to OpenSAMM in the background
too.

It is quite clear from the above that Colin should be considered the
preferred candidate and I would therefore like the disclosure of how
this decision was reached considering the conflict of interest with
you duties as an OWASP Board Member?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich