[Owasp_wasc_distributed_web_honeypots_project] Project Suspended

Adrian Winckles adrian.winckles at owasp.org
Sun Nov 19 12:19:46 UTC 2017

Hi Ryan

I’m willing to try and get some computing resource and data centre space to get a new logging server up and running if that would help

I’ve got some reserved racks for my research activities in our university data centre as well as well as a stockpile of HP Proliant Gen6/7 servers looking for a role.

Also happy to help reboot this project if you want as well as it is something that also fits well within my research portfolio as well.

What sort of requirements does the project need to get this off the ground.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Adrian

Adrian Winckles MSc BEng CEng CITP MBCS
Cyber Lead & Director of Cyber Security & Networking Research Group
(OWASP Cambridge Chapter Leader)
(UK Cyber Security Forum - Cambridge Cluster Chair)
(BCS Cybercrime Forensics Vice Chair)
Anglia Ruskin University
East Road
Cambridge