[Owasp_wasc_distributed_web_honeypots_project] How to Release Data to the Community?

Fabrizio Tivano fabrizio at fuertek.net
Sat Apr 11 08:59:08 UTC 2015

Hi Ryan,

Sorry for the late reply, but in this last week I had just time to
put sensor in operation on a physical appliance directly connected to
a public IP, did not enough time to "reverse engineer"  the sensor,
I mean to understand how exactly it work, maybe could you drop
me some docs links ?

Apologize for off topic preamble :)

Talking about reporting actions, I agree whit your ideas;
looks a good way to start and maybe in the future we could add some
other reports.
Off course the best way to release infos is to posting on the
OWASP project page as well as on the blog, for related discussions;
however before to post informations I think i better to analyze them,
maybe using mailing list. I agree on point 4 and 5.

I would like to have a look at central logging console,
probably I'll have some ideas, could
you please give me access.

cheers,
/fabrizio