[Owasp_top_10_privacy_risks_project] OWASP Top 10 Privacy Risks presented at IPEN in Berlin / Description available

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Sat Nov 1 12:00:07 UTC 2014

Florian

Congratulation on the recent activities.

Thank you for the additional explanation about P6.

P9/P10
======

But I was also wondering about P9 and P10:

   P9   - Missing or insufficient Session Expiration
   P10 - Insecure Data Transfer

Aren't these already part of "P1 - Web Application Vulnerabilities"
which is described as "his risk also encompasses the OWASP Top 10 List
of web application vulnerabilities and the risks resulting from
them.".  If not, how are P9 and P10 different please?

Project Name/Label

   http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp_top_10_privacy_risks_project/2014-August/000002.html

It was never replied to. I don't mind being ignored ;-) but wondered
is there some other place we are meant to contribute and share (e.g.
ZAP uses a Google Group)?  If so, can you set an auto-responder on the
OWASP mailing list to say it is not used please.

Regards

Colin