[Owasp_technical_project_advisors] Meeting Minutes and Action Items
samantha.groves at owasp.org
Fri Oct 4 16:57:24 UTC 2013
Thank you so much for joining this week's call. I think we have finally
reached a point where we have a solid finalized version of our assessment
criteria for both the project health and product quality. Below, you will
find a brief outline of our meeting minutes along with the action items for
*Meeting Minutes: Advisor's 2nd Meeting - August 6th, 2013*
*- Discuss the Product/Deliverable criteria in detail *
- Before the call, I put together additional criteria based on various
suggestions from the team.
- We discussed the updated criteria in detail on the call, and came to a
tentative consensus about each statement.
- Johanna suggested we use a points based grading system for the
product/deliverable quality instead of yes or no questions.
- We agreed, and consolidated the previous questions with the news ones.
- Here is Project Assessment Criteria
*- Summit Participation*
- AppSec USA Conference <http://appsecusa.org/2013/>: November 18th - 21st
- Location: Times Square, New York
- We will be using the criteria we have diligently worked to put together
to assess every project in the OWASP Projects Infrastructure.
- Johanna will lead the project review session taking place on Monday,
November 18th starting at 9AM.
*- Project Wiki Templates*
- Colin, project leader of the Cornucopia Project, is currently working on
putting together wiki templates for us based on his project's page.
- We should have the templates by next week if not sooner.
*- Project Assessment Form*
- Johanna has kindly put together a form reviewers can use to assess each
- Please have a look at the
and let us know if you feel there should be any additional edits made
before we make it live at the Summit.
- Thank you, Johanna.
*Action Items: Taken from Joshua's Notes and Modified to show additions*
- Advisors: Please review Assessment Criteria V7 in detail.
- If there are no objections about having this be our final draft, then I
will officially present it to the community as our new Assessment Criteria
that all projects will now be graded on.
- Please let us know by Friday of next week if you have any objections.
Thank you for all of your hard work and diligence on this project. We are
on the brink of finishing our work, and I am happy to say that is has been
a true pleasure working with you all. Please do let me know if you have any
questions about V7, and I will try my best to clarify any points for you.
Have a great rest of the week, Advisors.
*Samantha Groves, MBA*****
*OWASP Projects Manager*
The OWASP Foundation
Email: samantha.groves at owasp.org
OWASP Global Projects<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project>
Book a Meeting with Me <http://goo.gl/mZXdZ>
OWASP Contact US Form <http://owasp4.owasp.org/contactus.html>
New Project Application
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp_technical_project_advisors