[Owasp_technical_project_advisors] Meeting Minutes and Action Items: September 24th 2013

Ly Vandy ly.vandy at owasp.org
Tue Oct 1 15:52:14 UTC 2013

Dear Samantha,

I have review the last master file of project assessment and I have two
notes there:
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AllOCxlYdf1AdHVBRUphTkY4MGNYeFpLbV83OFZoNlE&usp=sharing#gid=1

Moreover, about my review using Version
5<https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AllOCxlYdf1AdHVBRUphTkY4MGNYeFpLbV83OFZoNlE&usp=sharing>
criteria
for project health and re-test the Cornucopia Project, the note can found
by my attached file.

Best Regards,
Vandy