[Owasp_technical_project_advisors] Final Assessment Criteria

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Mon Nov 4 23:14:50 UTC 2013

I just went through a test run of this, and it looks fantstic, Johanna.

The only thing I noticed is that on the second page, the following criteria
was removed from the final because it was redundant:

Remove this one: *Does the project define what value it creates within the
software security community? ****

Check in the description what kind of added value or contribution its
defined by the project

Can you remove it from the form as well? Thank you.

Additionally, this covers the review of the project. How does everyone
think we can do the product reviews? Shall we create another form?

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*

*OWASP Projects Manager*

The OWASP Foundation