[Owasp_technical_project_advisors] Fwd: Meeting Tuesday

Johanna Curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Jul 10 02:23:00 UTC 2013

Hi Josh

I heard an eco when other persons except Samantha were talking, so you are not alone:)

I think I need to get through the projects and the actual criteria before I can get into a deeper conversion and propose a potential implementation plan

nice talking to you all and looking fwd for the next meeting

regards

Johanna