[Owasp_technical_project_advisors] Fwd: Meeting Tuesday

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Tue Jul 9 21:08:35 UTC 2013

Hello Advisors,

Some have expressed concern over not finding the meeting URL to log into,
and the time zones overlapped for some. This is just to inform you that the
meeting is schedule for 1 hour from now, and below is the login information:

1.  Please join my meeting, 9 Jul 2013 at 15:00 MST.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/373734118

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (224) 649-0001
United States (toll-free): 1 877 309 2073
Access Code: 373-734-118

Meeting ID: 373-734-118

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Speak soon,

SG