[Owasp_technical_project_advisors] Meeting Minutes and Action Items

Johanna Curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Aug 7 02:24:50 UTC 2013

Hi Advisors, Samantha

did you have the opportunity to discuss how do we split the projects we will reviewing?

I think is a good idea that we split and phase the projects we will review. Do you have at the moment a implementation on how we will do this?

I'm trying to go one by one on the status of the  lab projects and I'm busy creating a report on the status and my analysis approach of these ones

best regards

Johanna