[Owasp_technical_project_advisors] Checking In: Announcements

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Tue Aug 6 19:16:43 UTC 2013

Hello Advisors,

Below are the login details for today's meeting:

1.  Please join my meeting, 6 Aug 2013 at 15:00 MST.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/426242062

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (626) 521-0017
United States (toll-free): 1 877 309 2070
Access Code: 426-242-062

Meeting ID: 426-242-062

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*****

*OWASP Projects Manager*

*