[Owasp_snakes_and_ladders] About completition of the Turkish translation

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Apr 3 11:03:05 UTC 2017

Ziyahan

Thank you that all looks fine.

> I left Proactive Controls items and Top 10 risks as is.

Other language translators have generally changed most of these items to
the new language with the exception of some vulnerability names. You can
see this on the DE version for example:

https://www.owasp.org/images/4/40/OWASP-SnakesAndLadders-WebApplications-DE.pdf

Would it be worth doing them too for Turkish?

Regards

Colin