[Owasp_snakes_and_ladders] Fwd: Snakes and Ladders

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Jan 21 19:32:02 UTC 2016

I chased up S&Ls not being listed in the OWASP inventory, and Claudia
has replied.

See below,

Colin

Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 08:58:56 +0000
Subject: Snakes and Ladders is an OWASP project
From: Colin Watson <colin.watson at owasp.org>
To: Claudia Casanovas <Claudia.aviles-casanovas at owasp.org>,
owasp_snakes_and_ladders at lists.owasp.org

--001a114b2d3aaa4f0f05260eb7e4

Hello Claudia

Our project doesn't seem to be on OWASP's project inventory:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project#tab=Project_Inventory

Could you confirm to this project mailing list what the status is please?

Regards

Colin

OWASP Snakes and Ladders project leader
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Snakes_and_Ladders