[Owasp_snakes_and_ladders] Fwd: Your feedback needed: Project Graduation and community vote

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Feb 2 18:29:16 UTC 2016

S&L users and supporters

OWASP is looking to request input from the community for project
reviews. And they are using S&L Project for a trial of this. Please
read Johanna's email below, and complete the trial survey form at:

  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/93HQ5PZ

Apart from that Johanna is looking for feedback on the review process.

Regards

Colin and Katy
OWASP Snakes and Ladders project leaders