[owasp_seraphimdroid_project] Questions regarding warnings and logs, location

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Mar 21 23:03:50 UTC 2016

Hi Nikola

In general I found the app easy to use, but users are users ;-) so is
always good to have a very specific guide for them

I had so far just one small bug i would like to report, not sure is if its
a behaviour thing. When I have blocked an app, and I click on its icon,
SeraphimDroid pops up to enter the code, but when I do, it does not work.
When I went and clicked the SeraphimDroid icon , I entered the code, then
the App Lock module appeared and from there I was able to unblock the app I
wanted.

BTW if we run a bounty program on SeraphimDroid with hackers @ hackerOne
for example, is that something you would like the project to be part of?

We think that a reasonable disclosure time is for sure part of the program,
for example, if a bug with a high vulnerability is found in the
SeraphimApp, we will provide projects a time of 3 months before disclosing
it

What is your opinion? Would you like that Seraphim is part of that as part
of a kind of QA?

Keep in mind I'm not in project reviews, I just would like to help have
some sort of QA for users and consumers of projects. You as a project
leader can use this info to request (given strong proof) that the project
after such rigours test, deserves to be upgraded to LAB, Flagship

let me know

Cheers

Johanna

--