[owasp_seraphimdroid_project] GitHub created

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Sun Sep 22 09:31:38 UTC 2013

Thank you Chatan for checking my Database adapter. I am glad that it works
great.

 It will be great to extend it to every action has some action. For example
if something is blocked, person might want to really execute action (like
call or recieve/send sms, execute USSD) or delete it from log. So I suggest
that each of us format the log action that created. For example that rows
with different action have different collor. Also it would be nice to have
different icon for executing call and USSD action and marking SMS that is
safe.

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
Serbian local chapter leader