[owasp_seraphimdroid_project] GitHub created

Chetan Karande kchetan.tech at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 02:28:06 UTC 2013

I have pushed changes for malicious activity log screen to show data from
DB.

Nikola, the DatabaseAdapter you added works well. I hooked USSD
functionality to add entries in DB using it.

The activity log very basic for now, and it would be nice to style and
format it later.

Please let me know if any suggestions / comments.

Chetan

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Nikola Milosevic <nikola.milosevic at owasp.org