[owasp_seraphimdroid_project] GitHub created

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Mon Sep 9 19:13:57 UTC 2013

Hello,

Ok, Chatan you can go on working on malicious activity log screen. I
started with table in database and DatabaseAdapter class, but I would not
be able to continue until this and maybe the other weekend. So you are free
to go for it.

And yes you can make entry in DB using my DatabaseAdapter, and no problem
:). I hope there won't be any bugs, since it is not much tested.

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
Serbian local chapter leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org