[owasp_seraphimdroid_project] GitHub created

Chetan Karande kchetan.tech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 15:17:26 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I have pushed the code to show notification message (instead of a toast)
when a USSD execution is blocked.
Also, refactored USSD related code to move it its own ussd package.

Here are two open items related to it:

1. On clicking notification, right now the app main screen is shown.
Instead,the malicious activity log can be shown. I can work on the
malicious activity log screen next if no one is working on it. Please let
me know if any suggestions on how to approach designing this screen.

2. Nikola, I noticed you recently added  DatabaseAdapter class. Thanks for
it, it was timely. Can I use it to make entry in DB with details about
blocked USSD call?

Thanks
Chetan