[owasp_seraphimdroid_project] GitHub created

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Sun Sep 8 09:02:58 UTC 2013

Thank you for the contribution. I think that this will be good. Just one
question. What happens if user dials the number that is not known? Will it
be also blocked and user notified?

I think that SQLite will be good. I wanted to created log logic, with table
in SQLite, but until now I had no time. Maybe I will manage later today or
next weekend.

I also want to announce that we will be presenting our project on Software
Freedom day in Belgrade this year. It will be Saturday September 21st in
O3one gallery. Aleksandar would you like to come, and say couple of words?

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
Serbian local chapter leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org