[owasp_seraphimdroid_project] GitHub created
aleksandar at abu-samra.com
Sun Sep 8 08:40:42 UTC 2013
I have just pushed some prototype code on outgoing calls
Here are some short notes:
- We cannot know what application, stock or other, made a call request
(please correct me if I am wrong), so we must treat every call equally
- Therefore, distinction could be made by looking at call's country
code or searching for the number in user's contact list
- I've implemented the latter, blocking any unknown numbers and
raising a notification. After selecting the notification, user
with call log (not yet there), with an option to redial blocked calls.
- Any other idea?
- We should decide if it is better to make distinct or unifying
logging class. Also, should we use SQLite or file as a database?
- I'm testing everything on 4.3 Android so I'm not sure how everything
responds on earlier versions.
That's it for now,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp_seraphimdroid_project