[Owasp_sdl] Notes from today's earlier phone conference

Anurag Agarwal anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 12:28:46 EDT 2011

Never mind. Got it.

Thanks,

Anurag Agarwal
MyAppSecurity Inc
Cell - 919-244-0803
Email - anurag at myappsecurity.com
Website - http://www.myappsecurity.com
Blog - http://myappsecurity.blogspot.com
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/myappsecurity

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Dallman [mailto:jdallman at exchange.microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:17 PM
To: Anurag Agarwal; 'Jerry Hoff'; owasp_sdl at lists.owasp.org
Subject: RE: [Owasp_sdl] Notes from today's earlier phone conference

Anurag, I have added you to the working group list that also has the
spreadsheet I created. Unfortunately, it looks like I am the only one that
has contributed to it so far by adding the obvious alignments with Microsoft
SDL tools. There is a LOT more work to be done and I know there is plenty of
tooling around Java and .NET security out there besides ours!

Is anyone else truly interested in doing this? If the Live Office format
isn't going to work and you prefer to do it another way, just let me know.

Jeremy Dallman
Senior Security Program Manager
Security Development Lifecycle
Microsoft Security Engineering Center