[Owasp_sdl] Notes from today's earlier phone conference

Anurag Agarwal anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 11:20:32 EDT 2011

Hi Guys - I wanted to quickly circle back to see if there is any progress or
documents that I can take a look at. I looked at all the emails but could
not find the OWASP wiki page for this project. Can we add that as a part of
mailing list signature so it comes with every mails. Also, if Jeremy has
setup the live document for this, can my name be added to it too? My hotmail
id is a_agarwwal at hotmail.com

Thanks,

Anurag Agarwal
MyAppSecurity Inc