[Owasp_project_leader_list] Google Summer of Code - Ideas and proposals

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Tue Feb 9 21:10:55 UTC 2016

Hi Kostas:

Thanks for jumping in and leading this effort again this year.

Just like Johanna & Tom B have been leading the Project Review process, its
great to see this kind of effort focused on the GSoC program for 2016.

To Project leaders:  Please get your comments and suggestions to Kostas &
team ASAP to ensure our application is as robust as possible by the Feb. 19
deadline.

This is an important program and if selected, it provides some very good
visibility for OWASP Projects.  If you would like to participate and help
in the overall process, please reach out to Kostas directly.

Regards, Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org