[Owasp_project_leader_list] OWASP Project Leaders Self Help Group - Tues 15th Sept, 10:00 BST

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:01:42 UTC 2015

We had the first meeting, and I've uploaded the audio recording here:
https://soundcloud.com/simon-bennetts/2015-09-15-owasp-project-leaders-self-help-group

It sounds like the participants found it useful, and we agreed to have the
next one in around a months time at a more US friendly time, eg 4pm GMT.
But also anyone else can run one of these at any time they like!

Feedback always welcome :)

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader