[Owasp_project_leader_list] OWASP project leader mentorship

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:34:13 UTC 2015

What I would really like to see is not just a list if people willing to
serve as / looking for 'a' or 'b' below, that we have a list of SMEs who
are willing to help projects answer specific questions that may arise. For
instance, I have several times have had Maven-related questions about how
to do something on the pompous.xml that took a long time getting an answer
and sometimes I have had to spend an hour or so researching it myself.

-kevin
Sent from my Droid; please excuse typos.