[Owasp_project_leader_list] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP project leader mentorship

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Wed Mar 4 15:42:12 UTC 2015

You can add me as well. I could be kinda both, but mainly I guess a.

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>