[Owasp_project_leader_list] Google Summer of Code - Ideas and proposals

Tom Brennan tomb at proactiverisk.com
Tue Mar 3 12:16:37 UTC 2015

Who needs Google let's host our own summer of code.  There's 500k in chapter and project budgets there's 10's of thousands of dollars not allocated in the annual budget of the foundation let's pull gather 100k and do it.

I like my green Google moderator T-shirt and I'm sure we can make a bunch of new ones for OWASP.

Do our own effort would likely pull in other sponsors that want to contribute in cobranding the activity as well.  Use the framework that Google had improve it and roll it out

Don't have somebody to manage it hire a PM and let them run a let them run a sprint and tie them to a OWASP projects the core of the organization that has a huge gap right now

Tom Brennan | www.proactiverisk.com