[Owasp_project_leader_list] [Owasp-leaders] Feedback needed on Project Review tool

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed May 28 10:54:29 UTC 2014

Hi Enrico

One of our tools is ohloh.net, I think much of the informnation and graphs
provided are a starting point for measuring activity however I noticed they
are not accurate and does not measure activity properly, therefore ohloh is
not reliable

I'm very glad with this initiative and please let me know how can I
contribute to push it.

regards

Johanna