[Owasp_project_leader_list] [Owasp-board] OWASP Projects: Program Models

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu May 8 00:45:05 UTC 2014

Good one Kevin - I totally understand what you are saying and think that I
will move it to a google doc... working on something else at the moment,
then will take that on and follow up on this thread with the link (and will
link from that wiki page).

Thanks for the great input on gathering input ;-)

Sarah

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation