[Owasp_project_leader_list] Project Leader Workshop: AppSec EU

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon May 5 18:33:53 UTC 2014

I like Simon's points:
- How to start a new project
- Tips and tricks for new project leaders
- How to publicize your project
- How to increase participation in your project

In addition, we should also talk about what are the basic requirements
and expectations for OWASP projects (open source). And if possible the
rating of our projects (incubator, labs, flagship, ...).

Will Johanna be attending at AppSecEU?

Cheers, Tobias