[Owasp_project_leader_list] Project Leader Workshop: AppSec EU

Achim achim at owasp.org
Thu May 1 08:14:06 UTC 2014

Hi all,

as Ivan suggested, I'd also like to have a summary what the current state is
and what are the planed intentions.
In particular I'd like to discuss how to name and handle what is or means
	unmaintained, outdated, not updated, active, inactive, orphaned, lab

Reason is, that there are a lot of projects which can be marked as such,
but are still valuable and in use.

Achim

Am 01.05.2014 08:44, schrieb Ivan Buetler:
> Hi all,
>
> There was a lot of conversation the last couple of months (education,
> slides, fees for trainings yes/no, removing old projects) and I somehow
> would love to get updated on what is the bottom line of all this. May a
> intro presentation by Sam or Jim somehow summarizing what has been decided
> and where we are.
>
> Ivan
>

> On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 1:41 AM, Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org> wrote:
>
>>  > I suggest asking the community.  They might have great insight into
>> what attendees might want to discuss.
>>
>> Indeed, that's why I wrote this list! :) Does this list include all
>> project leaders, or should we hit the leaders list as well?
>>
>> Aloha,
>> Jim
>>

>>  On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org> wrote:
>>
>>>  Bump
>>>
>>> Hey project leaders, what do you need? If we were to provide a project
>>> leader workshop in England, what do you want to discuss and how can we
>>> serve the cause?
>>>
>>> Aloha,
>>> Jim