[Owasp_project_leader_list] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Project Manager Report: March 28, 2014

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Mar 30 10:07:06 UTC 2014

Johanna,

You are an awesome, consistent passionate volunteer and I always enjoy
interacting with you! You're super-sharp and anytime you ask something of
me I do it (except for pronouncing your home town correctly).

I would be happy to help with the technical board of advisors or help
review and manage surveys from the community. The only reason I did not do
it originally was because of a worry about a perceived conflict of
interest. I know these emails from me are not easy to digest, but again,
I'm not just complaining, I'm very willing to help.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Mar 29, 2014, at 8:40 PM, johanna curiel curiel <johanna.curiel at owasp.org>
wrote:

Let me clarify here that I did not vote to use this system as rating
criteria, I mentioned this to Samantha, It did not seemd appropiate and
actualy the so called board of technical directors is not working, the only
people that were contributing was me and Chuck.
in the end, lets face it, none of us neither me nor Chuck took the desicion
to use OPenSAMM to evaluate projects.

im a practical person. I told Samatha to just use a simple survey
where people could vote. she decided to use this system and my opinion,
it is too complex for evaluating projects, this does not fit.

So in the end, the one deciding about this was not the board of technical
advisors which are not participating long ago in any decisions been taken.

Right now, I havent heard anymore about any decisions been taken.

Regards

Johanna