[Owasp_project_leader_list] Google Summer of Code: Submissions Update

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 08:19:19 UTC 2014

I believe that one of the reasons OWTF has got so many proposals is because
of the hard work Abraham put in, we can all learn from him!

I think there are a lot of things we could do better next time (as an
organization) - we should have a review meeting after GSoC (eg in
September?) to work out what went well, what went less well, and how we can
do better next year.

Samantha - is that something you can organize, or is that now in GK's area?

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader