[Owasp_project_leader_list] OWASP Project Audits

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Wed Apr 23 18:28:41 UTC 2014

Great suggestion, guys. Yes, we need to take the other two into account, as
well. I am looping in Johanna as she is working on this, as well.

Just so we are all clear on what the end game is:

1. I need an as close to as possible accurate list of Active projects by
the beginning of June. <-- This is what I care about the most.
2. How we do it? I leave that up to you guys/the community.
3. You can use the process/documents I used in the past, but I leave that
up to this team to decide. I trust you all know what you are doing. :-)

questions/concerns?

Email: samantha.groves at owasp.org

Skype: samanthahz