[Owasp_project_leader_list] OWASP Project Audits

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:31:19 UTC 2014

We definitely shouldnt delete them as you're right, they can still be
really useful.
I bet there are loads of people still using JBroFuzz and DirBuster.
But marking them as anactive does allow people to understand they are not
being maintained, and might even help us get new maintainers..

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader