[Owasp_project_leader_list] OWASP Project Audits

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Apr 22 17:50:55 UTC 2014

Samantha,

What was the result of the previous project audit?

My understanding is that no project has moved up or down the project
hierarchy in the past few years.

Just curious what the endgame or goal is here.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Apr 22, 2014, at 10:43 AM, Samantha Groves <samantha.groves at owasp.org>
wrote:

Thank you guys.

+1 I love it, and I would love it more if I had a handful of people
pitching in as I think it will go way faster. The last audit took quite a
while to do. The next one was scheduled to start in June, but we have
started early.

For reference, this is what I did the last time:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AllOCxlYdf1AdEdCYVJpdmZHaWJYZ055WHROa19qN3c&usp=sharing

I put together the form Simon suggested:
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/forms/d/14DYS3kY6P2uqJqAMd3F-cMfUPg-DXCK3sQvtggZ1gek/viewform

Let me know what you think. We can e-mail this list, and all of the other
known active project leaders. They all have 3 weeks to respond, as Johanna
suggested. I agree with that. After that, the project is marked inactive.
How does that sound?

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*

*OWASP Projects Manager*