[Owasp_project_leader_list] OWASP Project Audits

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Apr 22 14:35:08 UTC 2014

+1

I agree that a quick survey of the project leaders may help get enough
more active projects.  If a project won't answer a short form, they are
quite unlikely to do a few audit.  Its also possible that I'm ignorant of
all the work you're doing on these audits.

I do think you're doing awesome (and somewhat thankless) work.  I remember
trying to herd the cats while part of the Global Project Committee.  It is
not an easy task.  Thanks for all your awesome work so far.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead