[OWASP_PHPSEC] Captcha library in phpsec?

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Fri Jun 20 01:05:56 UTC 2014

ReCaptcha from google is nice, we can have a wrapper on it. For a PHP-only captcha, the problem is that we need font and imaging libraries installed, not available on all systems.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com