[OWASP_PHPSEC] Long time no see

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:47:08 UTC 2014

Hi Minhaz,
Good point. We are lagging behind. And its my fault too. I am so much
exhausted in looking for jobs, that I am unable to pay any attention to
this project. However I have been doing some work on the libraries itself.
I have made 1 application (a shopping portal) and am currently developing a
small social network, based on our own framework phpsec. While doing that I
am facing some difficulties and am correcting them in my own machine.
Hopefully I will upload them to the main github page soon.

In the mean time, as Abbas said, its better to either provide more support
for the existing libraries or just create some new ones.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary