[OWASP_PHPSEC] Code Coverage along with unit testing

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Fri Apr 11 15:24:40 UTC 2014

What do I need to do?
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com