[OWASP_PHPSEC] End of PHPSEC

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Sep 23 18:41:09 UTC 2013

I'm little stuck in the middle of my PhD stuff, but the project is my top priority and I'm working on bringing more people into it.
I myself will also spend as much time as I can doing the hardest parts of it.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com