[OWASP_PHPSEC] End of PHPSEC

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Sep 23 18:33:29 UTC 2013

Hi Rahul

funny rimes;-)

But the project is not dead, is beginning!!!

Lets get in in the next Black hat arsenal tools Europe..Lets submit the
paper next year. I sponsor my  traveling and I can see if I can get
sponsors  to get Abbas to go. Abbas , do you need any visa to get to the
Netherlands?

Abbas, lets get this moving to expose the library as soon as you feel is
estable!

regards

Johanna