[OWASP_PHPSEC] End of PHPSEC

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Sep 23 13:32:06 UTC 2013

It was a cool poem :D
You'll see much more of me in the code after a while as well.
Great job this far Rahul,
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com