[OWASP_PHPSEC] Framework testing

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sun Sep 15 21:09:51 UTC 2013

Controllers CAN be tested, though they require some emulation via some library or tool. We will add that.

But the base idea is, every business logic that NEEDS testing should not be in contrllers or views, but in models. Those can be easily tested.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com