[OWASP_PHPSEC] User-string verification

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sun Sep 15 13:10:23 UTC 2013

An example would be beneficial
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com