[OWASP_PHPSEC] Requirements for first version ?

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sun Sep 15 13:09:57 UTC 2013

Hey Rahul,
In the upcoming week work, add 100% test coverage as number 2. You just wanna add more controllers, and add tests so that we have 100% test coverage.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com