[OWASP_PHPSEC] phpsec.owasp.org up

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Tue Sep 10 16:02:47 UTC 2013

I can embed any php app in wordpress, though I don't think there would be a need for that. We can have a separate look for APIs.

So step up people, someone take charge, and email me for credentials.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com